Serving homes & businesses in the greater St. Croix area for over 60 years!
A Well Pump Guy
Welcome to My Website! My name is Kurt and my job is to give you “many gallons of happy water!” As you would expect, I offer:
- Quality Service And Parts
- 7 days A Week Emergency Service
- Weekend Rates Are The Same as Weekday Rates
- 5 year Warranty On Most Submersible Pumps
- 7 year warranty on Well Xtrol Pressure Tanks
- Over 10 Years Of Experience
- Licensed And Insured
- We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover And American Express
I’ll test your water and inspect your well! You may view a full list of all the inspection and repair services on our Water, Well & Pump Services page.
We serve West Central Wisconsin, including the following counties: Barron, Burnett, Polk, St. Croix, Pierce, Dunn & Washburn. If you reside in other counties nearby, please feel free to call for travel estimate.
Ancona Title & Escrow
TITLE PROFESSIONALS, SERVING YOU
Ancona Title & Escrow is a full-service title and escrow company serving clients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and elsewhere around the nation. We provide real estate and lending professionals with client-centered title and escrow services that address everything from the most basic home mortgage closing to the most complex and challenging real estate settlements.
BOLDT'S PLUMBING & HEATING
Boldt’s proudly serves River Falls, Hudson, Houlton, New Richmond, Roberts, Baldwin, Hammond, Woodville, Ellsworth, Prescott, Wilson, Spring Valley, Glenwood City, Downing, Menomonie, Amery, Deer Park, Clayton, Elmwood, Afton, Bayport, Lakeland, Stillwater and many other communities.
Cludy Family Insurance
Cludy Family Insurance Agency
CFIA is a full service independent insurance agency with locations in Woodbury, MN and Waukesha, WI. We can help you get the right coverage for the right price. We specialize in auto, home, life and health insurance for individuals in the Twins Cities and Milwaukee area. We also offer insurance for your condo/townhome, mobile home, trailer, motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, commercial, business and anything else you need.
We are here for you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week!
Quickly and easily submit your application for a free auto insurance quote using our easy to use website. As a customer, you will enjoy our suite of customer service forms all from your local agent.
Edge Home Finance
- Jerry Barrett Loan Officer/Branch Manager
I have over 10 years of mortgage banking experience. I am licensed in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. My creative approach and extensive knowledge of the mortgage process and available programs allows me to deliver an exceptional experience for borrowers.
My business is referral driven by past clients and partnerships with real-estate professionals. Your complete satisfaction is my goal and is what allows my business to grow and prosper.
I look forward to assisting you in the purchase of your new home or improving your financial position on your current one
Estreen & Ogland Attorneys At Law
Real Estate Transactions And Litigation
Real estate transactions and disputes are highly consequential events to the parties involved: those preparing to purchase, sell, lease or refinance homes, farms or businesses. It is essential for vested parties to be able to trust the lawyer charged with guiding them through the essential phases and details of real estate legal matters such as buy-sell agreements and property development projects.
At Estreen & Ogland, we feel privileged to have the opportunity to provide the caliber of real estate-related legal counsel and representation that people expect from a large law firm. We do so as a boutique law firm in a personalized ambiance in the heart of Hudson.
A wide range of clients turn to Estreen & Ogland for real estate legal services throughout western Wisconsin and the Twin Cities metro area in Minnesota. Our real estate law firm serves builders, developers, real estate brokers, real estate agencies, accountants, financial planners, real estate investors and homeowners — both buyers and sellers.
Other law firms in this region handle various real estate matters, but only Estreen & Ogland does 1031 tax-free exchanges. Other attorneys often send us clients for this reason as well as for our comprehensive knowledge of real estate issues and needs of this region. Our real estate closing practice includes quiet title actions, title applications, title insurance and closing services.
We are experienced real estate lawyers who truly understand the needs of buyers, sellers, investors, and commercial landlords and tenants in Wisconsin and Minnesota. We are devoted to delivering the most effective, efficient results attainable in each case. Whether we are guiding clients through real estate transactions or representing them inlitigation matters, our reputation depends on the top-notch services that we pride ourselves on.
Gold Leaf Tree Services, LLC
Quality and variety are the cornerstones of our business and we are continually adding quality offerings to our menu of services to the delight of our customers. We want to be a one-stop shop at what we do so our customers can relax reassured that we will take care of all their needs end-to-end. Many of our services have evolved based on feedback from our customers and inspired imagination from our employees. If you do not find something you need, ask us, we may do it just for you!
Jenkins Home Services
PROPERTY PRESERVATION AND REO MAINTENANCE
MINNEAPOLIS / ST PAUL, MN AND WESTERN WI
Kelzer Electrical Wiring
Kelzer Electrical Wiring is a full service electrical contractor.
Recognized for our attention to detail, service excellence, high quality work, honesty and reliability, you can count on Kelzer Electrical Wiring.
Founded in 2000. The management skills of Kelzer Electrical Wiring ensure precision, attention to detail, and the best in customer service.
SERVING THE ST. CROIX RIVER VALLEY
AND THE TWIN CITIES
Lawrence Pest Free Pest Control
Lawrence Pest Free Pest Control, Inc. serves the Western Wisconsin area. We offer residential, commercial and multi housing pest control services. At Lawrence Pest Free Pest Control we're dedicated to keeping your home or business pest free.
We specialize in eliminating these troublesome pests. Keeping them gone. Our pest control technicians can help with all kinds of problems and infestations in your home or business. We are fully committed to insure complete customer satisfaction on every job.
Marko Septic LLC
When you need experienced and knowledgeable service for your septic and sewer system - call Marko Septic LLC. Matt Herink is the owner and operator who is a specialist in the septic industry with years of experience.
Have confidence that our inspections, septic pumping, and line cleaning services will help you maintain your system so that it works efficiently for years to come. With many years in the industry your septic needs are in capable hands! Learn more here
With a wide range of services, a commitment to excellence, and a promise for satisfaction, our licensed electricians and HVAC technicians ensure that you are a top priority of ours. With over twenty years of dedicated service to the Wisconsin and Minnesota areas, Matt's Electric, Heating and Air Conditioning has the knowledge and expertise for whatever your project may be. For premium quality customer service and work that you can depend on, call Matt's Electric, Heating and Air Conditioning today!
Mountain Duct Cleaning
Mountain Duct Cleaning is a family owned and operated business, and because of that we know how important it is for you to know that you’ve gotten your money’s worth. We are committed to providing the most comprehensive and satisfactory services to our customers.
When we say “Healthy Indoor Air is our Specialty” we really mean it. This is all we do. Many of our competitors offer Air Duct Cleaning as a secondary service to go along with their Carpet Cleaning or Furnace Maintenance services. Making the air inside your home cleaner and healthier to breathe is our only focus. For that reason we feel confidant that we can provide you with the highest quality Indoor Air Quality services in the Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities, MN area.
We have the experience and training to ensure the high quality of our service. We have been cleaning air duct systems and dryer vents since 1998. Our membership in the National Air Duct Cleaners Association assures that we always have up-to-date industry information and training. Each duct cleaning job, commercial or residential, is handled by a nationally-certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialist who re-tests yearly to maintain that title.
Some other reasons to choose us:
- Members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating
- Angie’s List Super Service Award winner – 2012 in two categories
- Residential and Commercial services
- Free, no obligation estimates (within 20 miles of Golden Valley)
- Honest, up front pricing; prices guaranteed on written estimates
- Group and Senior Discounts
- Contractor, Realtor, Property Management, and Association Discounts
- Customer Referral Program (Up to $50 back!)
- Our Exclusive R&R Guarantee – written on the back of every invoice
- Products available to clean your air 365 days a year
- BreatheCLEAN UV total home air purifier and replacement bulbs
- Electra Gold permanent electrostatic furnace filters
- Scott Coolridge
High quality HVAC Service & Installation at an affordable price
Pillar To Post Home Inspections
Welcome to Pillar To Post. As part of your community, we are pleased to provide our local customers real estate professionals, home buyers and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism.
We call what we do The Moment of Truth. It is the moment when the emotion of buying and selling a home meets the reality of the issues of that home. Our work is to communicate effectively, knowledgably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. We understand that our customers trust us to inform and educate them about what we see and what we find, and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
We provide one on one personalized service for all of our customers
Residential – Light Commercial – New Construction
Service – Repair – Water Conditioning
Plumbers often only offer limited plumbing work. However, Schwan Plumbing provides a full range of plumbing services including Sump Pump Services, Water Heater Services, Faucet Installation Services for New Richmond and surrounding areas.
Schwan Plumbing has the skill to quickly and accurately diagnose any plumbing work that needs to be done. That way, when you have a situation that requires a professional plumber, you’ll feel confident in calling us for help. We employ knowledgeable, licensed plumbers to ensure that work is done right the first time.
From start to finish, our technicians will arrive at your door on-time, inspect the problem, and provide you with a written, up front estimate. Once the job is completed, the technician will clean up the area as if they were never there.
Beautiful kitchen and bath plumbing showroom available
for viewing and consultations.
We are a home inspection company that delivers an unparalleled level of service, and the best inspections that money can buy through high-quality inspection reports delivered in a timely manner. We have achieved our success by transparently sharing our methods for inspecting and writing reports. Structure Tech was established in 1987.
We were also named as a Best Place to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in 2018.
Delivering the Unbiased Truth®.
Deliver: Fast, efficient, excellent customer service.
Unbiased: We report on homes without bias. We don’t steer our clients into buying or not buying homes; we simply present the information one fact at a time.
Truth: This is rooted in accuracy. We strive for 100% accuracy in every report to ensure complete confidence in our company.
Structure Tech home inspections in every major market in the U.S.
Passionately deliver accurate, unbiased inspections.
Culture, top values:
- Abundance: We believe there is enough work for everyone who does great work. We’re not afraid to train our competition, because a rising tide lifts all boats.
- Thorough: Our inspectors perform one or two inspections per day. We perform a limited number of inspections to ensure we can spend enough time on every inspection in order to be as thorough as needed. We book at least 4 hours for home inspections on single-family homes. The most common word used in online reviews of our company is thorough.
- Teamwork: Every inspector was trained by the inspectors before them, and every inspector is expected to train the inspectors who come behind them. Our collective knowledge base is greater than the sum of our parts. Nobody can say they have seen everything, but our team has seen most of it. Our clients benefit from the vast experiences of a team of inspectors with extremely diverse professional backgrounds. We also help each other; we’re a close-knit team of people who are willing to bend over backward for each other.
- Leadership: Our team is comprised of industry leaders. We find newer, faster, more effective methods of inspecting houses, and we implement these methods. We believe that a rising tide lifts all boats; our inspectors teach and lead other inspectors in this profession, whether they’re a part of our organization or not. As some of the best inspectors in our profession, we believe that it’s our professional duty to help train other inspectors to be better, and we do so with humility.
- Passion: We eat, sleep, and breathe home inspections. This isn’t just a job for us; this is a way of life. We find fulfillment in our work because this profession gives us the ability to help others at such an important time in their life.
- Change: We welcome change, and change means improvement. This applies to marketing, hiring, training, company structure, processes and procedures, software, hardware… everything. Growth cannot come without change.
- Education: We never stop learning. This is the only way to chase 100% accuracy. We also never stop teaching; everything we do, from inspections to marketing, is rooted in teaching.
We treat our clients like family.
We don’t say “should I do this for my client?” We say “would I do this for a family member?”
We do it with a smile or we don’t do it at all.
We always have time for what is important.
Title Solutions Group
Professional Title Services
UltraSpect Home Inspections
Whether buying or selling a home, the cost of a home inspection is a very small investment that will pay for itself over and over again. As a home buyer, it is important to have a professional home inspector do a pre purchase home inspection to evaluate your house so you know the home's true condition. If you are a home seller, a professional home inspector can identify any areas needing repairs, increasing the home's marketability. Even new home owners can benefit from a 11 monthwarranty inspection
Our Licensed & Certified home inspector will provide you with a thorough and impartial inspection of your home. After the 2-3 hour inspection, the inspector will explain the findings to you, letting you know of any potential problems and also the good points about your home. You will be given an extensive, detailed 2000+point, 60+ page inspection report that is the most comprehensive in the